A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Falconet is a Sega Genesis/Mega Drive style twin-stick-shooter with smooth weapon switching and quick reaction puzzlelike gameplay. As a highly advanced weapons entity, your mission as the Falconet is to take on an army of rogue machines and rescue humans trapped behind enemy lines. To accomplish your mission, you will need to rapidly switch between your diverse arsenal of weapons to quickly eliminate your enemies… before they eliminate you.
Falconet is still in early stages of development, and we are looking for your feedback! Post a comment below or join us on Discord and let us know what you think. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Falconet is coming to Kickstarter! Follow the project here: bit.ly/3GV8Fw6
Download and unzip the folder and run falconet.exe. You may need to give permission to run the game the first time.
Launch the terminal and navigate to the game folder directory. Extract and then run the executable with the command ./falconet
SDL2 and SDL2_mixer are already bundled in the executable, but if you are having issues, you can install them manually
$ sudo apt install libsdl2-dev
$ sudo apt install libsdl2-mixer-2.0-0
- v0.16: More Character Dialogue and Even Better Super MoveFeb 17, 2022
- v0.15: Powerups, Dialogue and Improved Game FeelFeb 08, 2022
- v0.14-alpha: Armadillo, Jellyfish and Rescuing HumansDec 03, 2021
- v0.13-alpha: New Mortar Weapon, Turrets and Raptor EnemyNov 16, 2021
- v0.12-alpha: New Spreader Weapon and Mole EnemyOct 29, 2021
- v0.11-alpha: Health and High ScoresOct 15, 2021
- v0.10.1-alpha: Mines and Better AnimationsOct 01, 2021
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.